The Press Democrat, a division of Sonoma Media Investments, is seeking a part-time entry level Production Worker to join our Packaging and Distribution Department. The optimal candidate will be team oriented, performing a variety of basic entry-level production tasks. Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, be able to work a flexible schedule, including evening, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Must have basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Must be able to follow and understand oral English instructions and communicate orally in English.
- Must be able to do extensive lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have good eye-hand coordination and able to stand in one position for up to two hours.
- Demonstrates ability to work and interact effectively with supervisors, co-workers and management.
The Press Democrat is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactorily completing a background investigation and pre-employment drug testing.
To be considered please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com and state the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
The Press Democrat is an Equal Opportunity Employer