Account Executive, Outside Sales
Do you have an interest in marketing and would enjoy helping local businesses bring in more customers? Sonoma Media Investments, is seeking an Account Executive to join our sales team. This position will focus on sharing and consulting with the local business community re: digital, email, magazine and newspaper marketing solutions and event sponsorship opportunities.
Qualified candidates will work with new and existing clients to help them reach their target audiences. We are looking for smart, friendly, and career driven candidates. Experience in marketing, &/or selling &/or customer service oriented roles is a requirement, and we can teach you the value and details of our media solutions. If you love a challenge and enjoy a fast paced, high energy work environment AND you have a healthy competitive streak, send us your resume. Multi-media marketing can be a fun and financially rewarding career for you.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop new business through effective research, prospecting, and consultative selling techniques.
- Formulate multimedia recommendations that connect solutions to advertiser’s needs.
- Provide excellent customer service & follow through to sustain long-term relationships.
- Achieve targeted revenue projections by demonstrating the value of our multimedia advertising products and selling them to small/medium sized local businesses.
- Collaborate with our talented artists in designing creative campaigns/ads that produce positive results for our customers.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and facilitation skills.
- 1+ years marketing, customer service or sales experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience education preferred.
Sonoma Media Investment values the contribution of our employees and offers a competitive compensation plan. We also offer an array of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401K and Paid Time Off.
Sonoma Media Investments is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. Any job offer is conditional upon satisfactorily completing a background investigation and pre-employment drug testing.
To be considered please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Sonoma Media Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer